Baseball, second verse same as the first.

Play Ball!

1st Team
Oct 11, 2001
Birmingham
If you want the same results, keep making the same mistakes. This program is as good as its going to get under this staff. Obviously, they tolerate mistakes in practice, so it shows in games. And the staff themselves have already made big decision mistakes early in this season. They almost blew the Firday night game with ULL, did blow the game on Saturday and the hangover obviously carried over to Sunday. Why expect better?
And they want butts in the seats of this new $45 million stadium?

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
Not a fan of Gaspard or this coaching staff. Was at the last 2 games this past weekend. Starting pitching is really marginal ( I know we lost all 3 starters from last year), very little power and not much production from the lower 3rd of the lineup. This team will really struggle when conference play starts from what I saw. Mikey White is fantastic- but he needs some help.

mark4tide

1st Team
Mar 7, 2005
Hoover, AL
Not a fan of Gaspard or this coaching staff. Was at the last 2 games this past weekend. Starting pitching is really marginal ( I know we lost all 3 starters from last year), very little power and not much production from the lower 3rd of the lineup. This team will really struggle when conference play starts from what I saw. Mikey White is fantastic- but he needs some help.
I was at the games also. They were putting the bat on the ball it was just going right to someone. If they keep hitting the ball they will start to fall.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.