Farrakhan tells black soldiers to desert for the day of judgement for whites

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Uh... actually he said nothing about deserting!

“Why are you in the armed forces of America going overseas to fight someone that never did a thing to you then act pitifully when your own people are shot down in front of you?”
“I’m calling on all of the soldiers that fight for America, come home and let’s unite and fight for our lives since the federal government refuses to fight for us. We must fight for ourselves!”

The Nation also does not follow the old world of what is called Al-Islam, he added.(See video)
“You think that we kill Christians?” asked the Minister. “We love our Christian family.

DBF, please start using the Huffington Post or the Daily Kos for your news. Thanking you in advance.
:wink:

Last edited:

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Him Sharpton, Jackson and everyone like them are the reason we can't get ahead. We as in blacks. Nobody in this world can take us seriously because of buffoons like him.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus RTR
I want to see JBama become a leader. Military background - check. Common sense - check. Family man - check. I'd follow you.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
We must have a great Unifier as our next President. Remarks like this are divisive. I really hoped in 2008 we had that person, but I was deceived.

I feel that in the next election we have to have a unifier or we are doomed as a great nation.

Who could that person be? Is there anyone out there capable of uniting the people of these United States of America?

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Him Sharpton, Jackson and everyone like them are the reason we can't get ahead. We as in blacks. Nobody in this world can take us seriously because of buffoons like him.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus RTR
I think JBama just may be our unifier. JBama, you have my vote and I'll try to get CA to contribute to your campaign.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
We must have a great Unifier as our next President. Remarks like this are divisive. I really hoped in 2008 we had that person, but I was deceived.

I feel that in the next election we have to have a unifier or we are doomed as a great nation.

Who could that person be? Is there anyone out there capable of uniting the people of these United States of America?
well, we did have a uniter and not a divider for a while, then the great usurpation of 2008 took place which put us on the road to tyranny. fortunately, obama is as incompetent at destroying our country as he was at community organizing.

bamahippie

All-SEC
Apr 8, 2000
Cullman, AL

“I’m calling on all of the soldiers that fight for America, come home and let’s unite and fight for our lives since the federal government refuses to fight for us. We must fight for ourselves!”
I'm guessing that you were joking. If you are asking a serviceman to "come home", and he has not finished his time or tour overseas, then what exactly are you asking him to do?

The military term is deserting.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
I'm guessing that you were joking. If you are asking a serviceman to "come home", and he has not finished his time or tour overseas, then what exactly are you asking him to do?

The military term is deserting.
No I am not joking. He said come home.Why do you assume they wouldn't finish their enlistment? Don't we all want our soldiers to come home?

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

“Why are you in the armed forces of America going overseas to fight someone that never did a thing to you then act pitifully when your own people are shot down in front of you?”

The Nation also does not follow the old world of what is called Al-Islam, he added.(See video)
“You think that we kill Christians?” asked the Minister. “We love our Christian family.

DBF, please start using the Huffington Post or the Daily Kos for your news. Thanking you in advance.
:wink:
You have to be able to read between the lines and really understand what Mr. Farrakhan is saying. ;)

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.