Game Thread: ****Official Game and Post-Game Thread - Bama vs. TAMU****

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Amazing win, played with such heart that second half. The way they hung in on the three point assault was just huge and Obasohan played one of the better games I've seen from him like, ever! BAMM! Huge win for the sweep, Roll Tide!
He has probably played his top five games ever in the last 8 or 10 games of the season. It has been said that he recently got over a nagging injury; also, his playing time has gone up with Tarrant out.

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
I was so happy we were up 1 and they had to take the final shot. I like our chances better when we are on defense to decide the game.

Happy for everybody in the program for the win.

If you had told me we'd be 4-5 on the road in SEC, I'd have took it. Had no idea we would go 4-5 at home, though.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Darn. Missed the game. Glad the team ended the regular season with a win. Seems like yesterday Levi and Rodney were freshman.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Happy for the players . . This season was tough on the fans; must have been close to agony for them.
Wonder how things would've played out had the beat SC and Arky early on.... Think we would've beat UGA and UF.... Even with CAG's horrible coaching, we were darn close to being 12-6 instead of 8-10 and having a bye the first 2 days. 22-9 would've been good enough for a ticket to the dance. If the players just had development and coaching!!!!

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
With all SEC action completed, the SEC tournament bracket is final. For us, vs Florida with Kentucky waiting. Game is Noon central/1pm eastern. Same time Friday if we get by the Gators.

Kentucky, Arkansas, Georgia, LSU top 4 seeds. Texas A&M falls to 5 seed with their loss to us.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Wonder how things would've played out had the beat SC and Arky early on.... Think we would've beat UGA and UF.... Even with CAG's horrible coaching, we were darn close to being 12-6 instead of 8-10 and having a bye the first 2 days. 22-9 would've been good enough for a ticket to the dance. If the players just had development and coaching!!!!
Or even a spot of luck.

Looking at the top 4, only one is clearly better than us. We could have been one of them. Even should have been one of them. Our players deserved better than the final outcome.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.