Bama vs Lipscomb - Game 2

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
The game has gotten away from Bama. 6-2 Lipscomb in Top 6th. Walk, single, walk, single given up by Carter to chase him from game. Shaw comes in to walk 2 and give up a bases clearing double. 6 runs with still no outs and Castillo in for Shaw.

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
This season has the potential to turn ugly very quickly. Losing to the likes of Lipscomb does not bode well. Starting pitching is highly questionable and their is no power in this line-up. Also very little production from the bottom half of the batting order. Will be very surprised if this team even sniffs a regional spot anywhere. SEC schedule is brutal. I am sure Gaspard will blame it not having a real home field to play on this season. Would like to see that moving truck stop by Gaspard's house after it visits Coach Grant.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
I still would like to know why anyone would rank this team in the top 25 in the country after we lost all of our power (except what Mikey can do) and a really solid weekend staff? I went to the Sunday game in Mobile and to be honest Lipscomb looks stronger and more athletic than does our team.

But we can pitch, and if we figure out exactly when Carter is going to run out of gas we could be alright in that department.

If I had to guess this team looks closer to 2013 than it does 2014.

rtr

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.