Pre Season Top 128

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
3. Alabama
Biggest Positive: It’s still Alabama and there are still loads and loads of five-star guys to work around. There might not be a ton of experience, but this is still one of the nation’s most talented teams. The defensive front should be fantastic.
Biggest Negative: Yeah, it’s Alabama, but you don’t get better with a new quarterback, no Amari Cooper, no T.J. Yeldon, no Trey DePriest, no Landon Collins, and concerns in the secondary. Has the D lost its mojo in the really, really big games?

http://cfn.scout.com/2/1523830.html

Some interesting reading here. LSU needs a QB to no ones surprise.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I still have a problem with Baylor being ranked at #2. There may be a movement by the voters to get them and TCU in the playoffs this year. TCU will be good but Baylor is also starting a new QB. and they still have no defense. Maybe they'll score 70+ a week again but I just don't see it.

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
I still have a problem with Baylor being ranked at #2. There may be a movement by the voters to get them and TCU in the playoffs this year. TCU will be good but Baylor is also starting a new QB. and they still have no defense. Maybe they'll score 70+ a week again but I just don't see it.
I just don't see a "movement by voters" scenario.....as if the AP writers or the committee members would secretly talk and push a team as part of an agenda. With people from all over the country, I just don't see how they'd ever reach a consensus. If Baylor goes undefeated then they're the best team. If they lose 2 or 3 then they won't be in the playoffs. It's really pretty cut & dry, IMHO. If Baylor gets in at #4 over a more deserving team then get back to me.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I just don't see a "movement by voters" scenario.....as if the AP writers or the committee members would secretly talk and push a team as part of an agenda. With people from all over the country, I just don't see how they'd ever reach a consensus. If Baylor goes undefeated then they're the best team. If they lose 2 or 3 then they won't be in the playoffs. It's really pretty cut & dry, IMHO. If Baylor gets in at #4 over a more deserving team then get back to me.
I guess I didn't word that too well. If Baylor and TCU are undefeated when the first vote comes out, I think they will get in the top 4 over teams with the same record. It'll settle out in the end, but I see them being given the position over a more deserving team. I'm not saying it will be a conspiracy, but it would not surprise me if it happens.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
3. Alabama
Biggest Positive: It’s still Alabama and there are still loads and loads of five-star guys to work around. There might not be a ton of experience, but this is still one of the nation’s most talented teams. The defensive front should be fantastic.
Biggest Negative: Yeah, it’s Alabama, but you don’t get better with a new quarterback, no Amari Cooper, no T.J. Yeldon, no Trey DePriest, no Landon Collins, and concerns in the secondary. Has the D lost its mojo in the really, really big games?

http://cfn.scout.com/2/1523830.html

Some interesting reading here. LSU needs a QB to no ones surprise.
I can't choose thank for some reason so I will just have to tell you thank you for posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Only Oklahoma State has a weaker Big 12 OOC schedule than Baylor in 2015.

9. Baylor
2015 Non-Conference Opponents: at SMU, FCS Lamar, Rice
Baylor hasn’t played a regular-season game against a Power team out of conference play since 2009, when it traveled to Wake Forest and edged the Demon Deacons 24-21.
Given that all three of the Bears’ non-Big 12 foes hail from Texas, they won’t play outside of their home state until Saturday, Oct. 10 when they travel to Lawrence to face Kansas.

http://www.fbschedules.com/2015/03/power-ranking-big-12-2015-non-conference-schedules/

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.