Bo Scarbrough Measurables from Alabama Pro Day

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Sounds like a linebacker..
Yep him and Henry will be nasty in the LB corps this year!

Mack and myself have seen this kid play (Mack way more than me) but Bo is special. He carried Northridge for YEARS and by himself. He had absolutely no help and everyone knew who was getting the ball and they still couldn't stop him!! Don't be surprised to see him get some carries this year.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Somewhere in the back of my mind, I'm remembering that the clock for being eligible to declare for the pro draft starts with the graduation of the player's high school class, and runs for three years from that point.

If that's right, because Scarbrough spent a year in a sort of limbo, he would be eligible to declare after only two years in Tuscaloosa, regardless of whether he redshirted or not.

Of course, being eligible to declare doesn't mean it would be smart to do so, and his actual (as opposed to potential) performance would dictate that.

Anybody know the particulars here? Will Scarbrough be eligible to declare in the spring of 2017?

MobileCrimson

1st Team
Feb 27, 2014
Somewhere in the back of my mind, I'm remembering that the clock for being eligible to declare for the pro draft starts with the graduation of the player's high school class, and runs for three years from that point.

If that's right, because Scarbrough spent a year in a sort of limbo, he would be eligible to declare after only two years in Tuscaloosa, regardless of whether he redshirted or not.

Of course, being eligible to declare doesn't mean it would be smart to do so, and his actual (as opposed to potential) performance would dictate that.

Anybody know the particulars here? Will Scarbrough be eligible to declare in the spring of 2017?
Yes, Bo will be eligible for the 2017 draft. The NFL eligibility rules only state that an athlete must be 3 years out of high school. They don't have to go to college but obviously almost all do.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.