Lindsey Graham Would Deploy US Military Against Congress

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I like the way you continuously refer to "the clown car" while giving a pass to Ma Sniperfire.

It's like a NIGHTMARE looking at that UGLY woman! What is the definition of UGLY? Answer: The picture above!

If she were elected for two terms, she would only get UGLIER! Is that possible?

Last edited:

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Instead of forcing them to stay in Washington, D. C. and act, maybe they should be flown to Iraq and dropped in parachutes over ISIS controlled areas. Nothing else will get them out of office. Maybe they'd find a real job over there.

Why is that in bold blue? I don't know.

Then we can elect 535 new Senators and Representatives. The first bill to pass will be TERM LIMITS!

Yes! He really is a NUT for saying what he did and some are wanting this NUT to be President!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
It's like a NIGHTMARE looking at that UGLY woman! What is the definition of UGLY? Answer: The picture above!

If she were elected for two terms, she would only get UGLIER! Is that possible?
Hmm... So, physical appearance is a sine qua non for a CEO? That's very interesting...

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
No, only a dis-qualifier for a dem lacking it.
With all due respect, I don't think the country wants to see a woman age like Hillary will. The job takes its toll but her career has seemed to have already taken its toll on her appearance.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Hmm... So, physical appearance is a sine qua non for a CEO? That's very interesting...
No, I'm not just saying that. She's ugly and arrogant and can't be trusted. So, that's UGLY in many more ways than just one. That appearance before the House committee is fresh in my mind also.

I would like to see an intelligent, honest, experienced BALD headed man who has INTEGRITY as President of the USA.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
With all due respect, I don't think the country wants to see a woman age like Hillary will. The job takes its toll but her career has seemed to have already taken its toll on her appearance.
If she just made cookies and got rid of that horrible laugh, she would probably be more tolerable, but probably NOT.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
When I say bald headed, I'd like to see someone like a Yul Brynner in appearance with the characteristics previously stated. I guess you don't see people like that anymore in Hollywood.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
One final comment. As President she'd have to spend tooooooooooooooo much time putting on makeup to take care of the needs of our country.

She's be worried about eye shade, hair color, lipstick, ear wax, buggers, etc. and not have time to deal with crises throughout the world as well as domestically.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
One final comment. As President she'd have to spend tooooooooooooooo much time putting on makeup to take care of the needs of our country.

She's be worried about eye shade, hair color, lipstick, ear wax, buggers, etc. and not have time to deal with crises throughout the world as well as domestically.
Makeup? Shrillary? Surely you jest..

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
To get the thread back on topic, when King Charles I surrounded Parliament with the English Army, a Civil War broke out.
When Oliver Cromwell brought the Army into Parliament to dissolve them, it caused a huge scar on the collective psyche of Brits (and later, Americans), a deep (and merited) distrust of a standing army and its influence on domestic politics.

I would hope that Sen. Graham was just speaking metaphorically and out of frustration, but his sentiment was in bad taste and to the extent he was serious, quite dangerous.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.