Two cops shot in Ferguson

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
These people that shoot cops - are they the same ones who call 9-1-1 to report that their girlfriend stole their cocaine?

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
The community organizers are getting what they wanted. The community is being willingly used as pawns and will ultimately be who suffers most.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
The shots came from behind the crowd of protesters. Do you think someone was trying to incite the cops to shoot back and into the protestors?

Kudos to the cops for restraining themselves.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
I can't help but to wonder if this would have occurred had the DOJ not felt it so important to include racism within the Ferguson PD in their report regarding the officer's innocence. I thought all along that they just put that in there to appease the local black community, but it may have instead spurred more violence.

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
When the grand jury verdict was released in the Wilson case, I got the impression that the media were waiting for something like this to happen. Passions were definitely enflamed. But as time passed the situation grew less tense. Now the DOJ has stoked the fire again with its report.
It's not really clear what the community wants. The police chief has resigned, others have resigned or been fired. Sure, the city leadership doesn't proportionally reflect the city's demographics, but whose fault is that? Is serving as mayor or whatever such a miserable job that no one else ran for it who the majority thought would better represent them?

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
There is now video of people celebrating the cops getting shot and Twitter is just unbelievable.

These idiots only discredit the opposition to police brutality when they riot, burn and loot their neighborhoods, and now shoot policemen in the face.

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
Anyone see the news clip of two so called protesters fighting each other? I don't think the cops were in a hurry to break that up and bet they were thinking get the guy to the left and the other one behind him.

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
Some people want their pound of flesh from the Ferguson PD. I thought when the chief stepped down it was going to be enough. Apparently not.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Some people want their pound of flesh from the Ferguson PD. I thought when the chief stepped down it was going to be enough. Apparently not.
Nothing will be enough. Ever. This type of rabble rousing is an industry. It's one big shake down. It's shameful and is doing nothing about the problems in society and in specific communities. It's the same as people who thought racism and racial issues were over when the first half black president was elected. Remember, the great uniter who has done nothing but divide from day one?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.