Game Thread: ****Official Game Thread - Bama vs. UF****

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Another Grant loss to UF.

Bama got away from the offense that worked. Even so, the complete lack of hitting jump shots was not normal even for this Alabama team.
Old normal apparently still new normal when it comes to coaching. Somebody said 'Bama was a projected No. 2 seed for the NIT - so the worst Florida team in 15 years has gotta be a No. 1 seed, as does Vandy, right. But look at it this way, if the seeds hold, yet another chance for Grant to get out of the tomb Eddie Munster's put him in (0-12 now vs. UF, is that right?). Nah, ain't happening.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Couldn't get the ball to him quickly, even when he was in. We seem to feel we need to hold the ball, make a shooting fake or two, fake a couple of passes and then, finally, pass...

And occasionally throw in a worthless dribble or two...

I don't know how many times I saw a player squared up and ready with no defender in sight but the ball would not go his way or if it did it was too late.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Old normal apparently still new normal when it comes to coaching. Somebody said 'Bama was a projected No. 2 seed for the NIT - so the worst Florida team in 15 years has gotta be a No. 1 seed, as does Vandy, right. But look at it this way, if the seeds hold, yet another chance for Grant to get out of the tomb Eddie Munster's put him in (0-12 now vs. UF, is that right?). Nah, ain't happening.
That's Alabama's record against UF dating back to the last year or two of Gottfried's tenure.

Hoot30

All-SEC
Jan 12, 2005
Nashville, TN
And occasionally throw in a worthless dribble or two...

I don't know how many times I saw a player squared up and ready with no defender in sight but the ball would not go his way or if it did it was too late.
The way we play on offense seems to me to square with the talk about how much practice time is devoted to defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.