Not open for further replies.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Come on, Trent! Seriously?
The actual video of it is even worse.

Doesn't help his case that the kid that started at RB last night (Murray) looked REALLY good.

Tangent: Greg Robinson had his lunch handed to him by Khalil Mack (no relation) last night. He whipped him from pillar to post on pass rush. Saw Barrett Jones on his back a lot (in a classy way, of course). And Mark Barron (my favorite player of the Saban era) is 2nd string now.....SMH

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
I'm wondering if Trent has bad vision........like literally, eye problems. Maybe he needs to get his eyes checked and get contacts? I could have ran through that hole and scored a TD.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Looks like Trent didn't know the play called. I don't know what has happened with him but he wasn't this way in college...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Looks like Trent didn't know the play called. I don't know what has happened with him but he wasn't this way in college...
To be fair, he might have been. He was running behind one of the best offensive lines in the history of college football. It would have been hard for him to NOT find a hole when he played for Alabama.

I have a Trent tee shirt, so am a fan, but I think that we see him for what he always has been now - a great college RB, but below average when playing in a league where quickness means a lot more than strength at this position.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
The actual video of it is even worse.

Doesn't help his case that the kid that started at RB last night (Murray) looked REALLY good.

Tangent: Greg Robinson had his lunch handed to him by Khalil Mack (no relation) last night. He whipped him from pillar to post on pass rush. Saw Barrett Jones on his back a lot (in a classy way, of course). And Mark Barron (my favorite player of the Saban era) is 2nd string now.....SMH
I thought the video vindicated him just a bit. The Rams had a LB, #54, closing in on the hole and would have stopped Trent for a short or no gain. Although, I don't think Trent saw that or the apparent hole at all either way.

TydDFens

1st Team
Feb 5, 2011
Birmingham, AL
If it is a vision problem, hopefully that can be fixed. Maybe some good will come of that play after all. It sure was stomach churning to see Trent trending on Facebook first thing this morning.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
If it is a vision problem, hopefully that can be fixed. Maybe some good will come of that play after all. It sure was stomach churning to see Trent trending on Facebook first thing this morning.
It's early pre-season and I'm sure Trent, like every other NFL player, is working his way to being ready for game 1. Pro Bowlers make mistakes in the pre-season and they watch film and correct it. Let's give Trent a chance and see what he does when the real season starts. I am hoping all of us on here are pulling for Trent but sometimes you can't tell with the negative comments.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
It's early pre-season and I'm sure Trent, like every other NFL player, is working his way to being ready for game 1. Pro Bowlers make mistakes in the pre-season and they watch film and correct it. Let's give Trent a chance and see what he does when the real season starts.
The problem is that this has been his issue his whole nfl career, and it seems he still just doesn't get it. I hope for the best with my heart because Trent was a great bama player, but my head keeps reminding me of the reasons the colts got rid of him.

He is going to get more chances but he can't have much more of this if he plans to play.

TydDFens

1st Team
Feb 5, 2011
Birmingham, AL
It's early pre-season and I'm sure Trent, like every other NFL player, is working his way to being ready for game 1. Pro Bowlers make mistakes in the pre-season and they watch film and correct it. Let's give Trent a chance and see what he does when the real season starts. I am hoping all of us on here are pulling for Trent but sometimes you can't tell with the negative comments.
My comment wasn't meant to be negative. Hopefully, it is something as simple as he needs contacts. And I don't want to see any Bama player or ex player trending on facebook in a negative way. I am pulling for Trent too just as I would any other ex Bama player in the NFL. He has had a hard time, maybe it is a "vision problem". That was all I was saying.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
My comment wasn't meant to be negative. Hopefully, it is something as simple as he needs contacts. And I don't want to see any Bama player or ex player trending on facebook in a negative way. I am pulling for Trent too just as I would any other ex Bama player in the NFL. He has had a hard time, maybe it is a "vision problem". That was all I was saying.
I should not have replied to your message since I was not talking about you. It could be a vision problem or it could be timing since it is early into camp. Hoping Trent finds his way and makes an impact this year.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
This just might be his last year in the NFL or he may be cut before then. Granted I have now seen a pic from the whole field and I see 2 LBs closing the "giant whole". Trent really hasn't been the same since that collision to the Eagles player his first year. I am sure all of us remember the hit that changed the rules.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Reckon these young fellows might possibly be under too much scrutiny?
I'm glad I don't have a camera following my every move around.
What I've seen from the Oakland camp is that Trent will make the team as the second team running back.
Amari is like the toast of the town!!
sip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.