2015 Spring Practice Thread

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Coach Saban at today's presser:

"Worryin' is like prayin' for what you don't want to happen, a'ight? So we don't want guys to do that."

Gotta love it...

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
I was a guest at practice y'day and thoroughly enjoyed it. There were literally hundreds of coaches there as well as several former players. It was so good to see so many familiar faces come back to watch practice. Usually women aren't allowed at practice, so this was a treat for me. :cool:

BTW, several pro workouts going on y'day as well. I wish our guys well. Too cool seeing NFL head coaches throwing passes and such in their suits to our guys. For some reason we weren't allowed to take pictures of that....LOL.

Last edited:

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I was a guest at practice y'day and thoroughly enjoyed it. There were literally hundreds of coaches there as well as several former players. It was so good to see so many familiar faces come back to watch practice. Usually women aren't allowed at practice, so this was a treat for me. :cool:

BTW, several pro workouts going on y'day as well. I wish our guys well. Too cool seeing NFL head coaches throwing passes and such in their suits to our guys. For some reason we weren't allowed to take pictures of that....LOL.
Great post, gurl...

We know how much you appreciate the benefits which accompany your position.

And how you treat it with the utmost respect...

Must've been great to see what you observed yesterday!

I would've loved it!!

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
My brother-in-law was at practice one day this week and the one player he mentioned by name in a text to me is Bo Scarbrough. Said he was "much a man".

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
My brother-in-law was at practice one day this week and the one player he mentioned by name in a text to me is Bo Scarbrough. Said he was "much a man".
People will love this kid. He doesn't have the fanfare as others because he had the athlete tag, but he's the REAL DEAL

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.