2015 Spring Practice Thread

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Good to hear Ashawn's injuries were just sprains. Interesting to see Eddie at safety. I'm guessing he has lost his speed to play corner.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I saw a 247 article last night that said CNS had some nice comments about David Cornwell and Blake Barnett.

He mentioned the other three too, but his most positive comments were for the young guys.

I think he's setting a tone that the qb competition is wide open.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
CNS should feel good about the MLB position because he has a returning starter along with two talented backups with several snaps under their belts. SDH has been getting reps with Reggie, though. Could just be an experiment or could be the most likely combo or could be CNS trying to keep Reuben hungry.

I saw a 247 article last night that said CNS had some nice comments about David Cornwell and Blake Barnett.

He mentioned the other three too, but his most positive comments were for the young guys.

Some time last week (possibly after the scrimmage), CNS was complimentary of Coker. Kind of expected it since Coker was seen as the starter by the fans. Then, we read about his inconsistency and Cornwell taking reps with the first team. Began wondering if CNS' compliments towards Coker are more to keep Coker mentally up rather than get down on himself.

Like you said, this competition appears to be wide open.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada

Noticed that as well, Moon...

His praise was slightly less effusive of Coker than it was of Cornwell / Barnett...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.