2015 Spring Practice Thread

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Thank Jehovah on the CBs making progress. Sounds Like Eddie J. is hearing some serious footsteps behind him with Tony and Marlon.
Sounds to me EJ is being given every opportunity to start. It`s his to lose. And from the sounds of it he may very well be on his way to doing exactly that.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Sounds to me EJ is being given every opportunity to start. It`s his to lose. And from the sounds of it he may very well be on his way to doing exactly that.
In saying what I did, want to be clear. I`m not impugning Eddie`s effort, either. I fully recognize that there may be a physical issue with the injury. There`s nobody here that would like to see him succeed more than I !

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I know you can't draw many conclusion from 3 minutes of video, but I saw lots of passes off the mark from our qbs.

I know the ALIntel sight is sometimes sketchy, but based on their report and the video I'm still not getting the warm fuzzies about Coker.

Good thing about this is few were getting the warm fuzzies about Blake Sims during fall camp last year and we all know how that turned out.

Lot's can change, but it sounds like they need too.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Let's just wait til we see Coker in action at Spring game... I'm curious to see how he is... We'll see.
I know you can't draw many conclusion from 3 minutes of video, but I saw lots of passes off the mark from our qbs.

I know the ALIntel sight is sometimes sketchy, but based on their report and the video I'm still not getting the warm fuzzies about Coker.

Good thing about this is few were getting the warm fuzzies about Blake Sims during fall camp last year and we all know how that turned out.

Lot's can change, but it sounds like they need too.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.