Gregg Marshall
Archie Moore
Josh Pasteur Memphis head coach
? Payne assistant at UK

in no particular order.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
The "who now" pales next to the fact that it won't be Grant any more, whether this firing was one, two or three years overdue is irrelevant in getting the program competitive and putting excitement back into it with that competitiveness.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
a year too late in my opinion....we coulda Bruce Pearl
That was never happening and I'm not sure why his name keeps coming up. An assistant basketball coach led to the worst interval ever in Alabama football. Anyone who would believe we would hire a coach under a NCAA show cause just doesn't understand Bama thinking. Or maybe you're just stirring...

pchil86

3rd Team
Feb 16, 2014
Ben Howland
Gregg Marshall
Archie Moore
Josh Pasteur Memphis head coach
? Payne assistant at UK

in no particular order.
I like the Ben Howland choice although others do not but josh pastner can recruit no doubt...I hear he is not wanted in Memphis anymore....could be a definite option....Gregg Marshall would be perfect if we can lure him from Wichita state.....

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
The "who now" pales next to the fact that it won't be Grant any more, whether this firing was one, two or three years overdue is irrelevant in getting the program competitive and putting excitement back into it with that competitiveness.
Yes, and Pearl is especially irrelevant, except as an opponent...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
First, do we even make the NIT? This was turned around by a barrage of fan sentiment within the last week. The only thing I can compare it to was the fax blitz which gave us Dubose...

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Agreed it wouldn't be bad to turn it down, but it also will help players get more experience. Just depends on who is around. Somebody that is not in the NCAA's might come on over, if we after somebody in the NCAA's we'll be waiting.

Sent from my LG G2 4GLTE via Verizon

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.