New coach search...

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
This is a good point to an extent. However we are talking about a family already making 2 million a year, so making 4 mil is not going to drastically change their everyday lives. Moving will!
It won't change "their everyday lives" but it will change their grandchildren's and great grandchildren's lives. 2 million more a year over a 6-10 year period (or more) is a lot of money to invest for your families future.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Whether he takes the job or not I hope some of have to endure a small portion of this nonsense in your life. I hope he chooses Alabama, but dayum slow down and understand that this is a huge decision.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

wsims74

3rd Team
Apr 30, 2013
actually, these things usually happen pretty quickly. You find you guy, you find out if your guy is interested, one day for introductions, and contract details, then a plane flight and a press conference. It is day 6 since his season has ended. that is a long way. I honestly think he might waiting for a traditional blue blood school job.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
It seems like the "are we willing to move," conversation would have happened before the flirting with schools. I do realize that is a simplistic way to look at it and that there is much more involved.

I understand your point but remember he did not go looking. We came with the bank in hand. So this was not premeditated on his part and he may have had zero intentions of looking elsewhere till the $$ started adding up.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.