New coach search...

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
You're welcome to your own opinion, but you're reading a ridiculous amount into a few words and single game.

After tonight, and the way he's "blah blah blahed" about how big of an offer it's gonna take, I think we should tell him thank you and goodbye. This guy, (Go back in my posts) doesn't deserve the money we were talking about paying him.
I don't want him to be our coach and never have. Will I support him if he's hired? Yes.
We can do better.
He lost me when he went public and addressed the offer from us, or the possibility of an offer from us.
People say they "admire him" for his honesty.
His players didn't. He blew them out of the water. He was THEIR coach. Then he "maybe" was.
I think he's BS and NO, I don't want him.
sip

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
After tonight, and the way he's "blah blah blahed" about how big of an offer it's gonna take, I think we should tell him thank you and goodbye. This guy, (Go back in my posts) doesn't deserve the money we were talking about paying him.
I don't want him to be our coach and never have. Will I support him if he's hired? Yes.
We can do better.
He lost me when he went public and addressed the offer from us, or the possibility of an offer from us.
His players didn't. He blew them out of the water. He was THEIR coach. Then he "maybe" was.
sip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
First of all, I like Marshall, think he's an outstanding coach and will support him 1,000 per cent if we hire him.
Still, if we're willing to pay him more than Izzo makes at Michigan State, why not give Izzo that raise and hire a proven national title winner, who just happens to be buds with Saban. Maybe he wouldn't be interested at all but I'd dang sure give him the opportunity to say no.
We can do better.
sip
That was quick ;)

But the support will be there so it's all good. ;)

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I think the WV kid running his mouth was misunderstood about Kentucky being 36-1. I think he was predicting the halftime score. :)
He said they "don't play hard." They just go threw the motions IOW. That truly did tick some of the UK boys off. They said as much but stayed classy. They let their actions do the talking and I credit their HC a LOT for the focus they've maintained. The fact that he wasn't COY is a JOKE!!!

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
He said they "don't play hard." They just go threw the motions IOW. That truly did tick some of the UK boys off. They said as much but stayed classy. They let their actions do the talking and I credit their HC a LOT for the focus they've maintained. The fact that he wasn't COY is a JOKE!!!

Yep. Calipari will worry about that all the way to the bank. :wink:

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
I went back and read some of the threads from when CNS was hired. (I wasn't a part of tidefans back then) (wish I was) if I had a dollar for everytime I read Saban ain't coming! This sounds very similar!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.