JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Battle made the only choice that made sense
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
March 15th, 2015 09:12 PM

By Jess Nicholas TideFans.com Editor-In-Chief March 15, 2015 Sometime over the last week, Anthony Grant’s job went from being safe for the 2015-2016 season, to being over. Make no mistake about it: Until Alabama fans got behind a last-minute effort to convince Athletic Director Bill Battle to make a change, a change was probably not […]

Read More Here

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
I applaud your assessment. It is exactly as I feel. I am a supporter of Bama basketball and liked Grant but could not bear to think of next year. A change needed to be made. I hope Grant has success wherever he ends up and Bama hires someone as classy as he is, but who wins.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I believe initially a great hire by Coach Moore, but sometimes things just don't work out as is the case here. Best of luck in the future CAG.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I agree that the Grant hire looked to be a very good one. I hope that Grant figures it out down the road as he seems to be a great human being.

Good luck in your search for a replacement.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
As much as I disliked Pearl at UT, you can double that now that he's at auburn, but he is a good coach, recruiter and marketeer for his program.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.