Mom beats toddler at Chinese restaurant

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Good Lord! A Chinese restaurant that serves hamburgers?? What's the world coming to?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I believe in discipline but that is not how it is defined in my book.

I'd hate to think of what I would do to that mother had I been there.

We need to look out for the young and innocent. As adults...that's our duty and our responsibility.

Disgusting - that mother should get thrown in prison and receive some jail justice!

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
One thing that got me was the restaurant worker just setting there watching. my goodness at least call the law. i guess he was just interested in the music he was listening to.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
What job is the most important job in the world yet requires no minimum qualifications? Being a parent.

This video proves it.

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
Article says this is a restaurant in China. I don't know what their laws are for child abuse, but I know they don't mess around with drugs. I've heard they'll simply put on in your head if you're caught. Wonder what punishment (if any) she will receive.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
That child should be removed from her and never returned. Pitiful excuse for a human.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.