Trouble In West Georgia?

kjstrata

1st Team
Feb 14, 2011
Alabama
Word is a scandal is brewing from the ticket office including embezzlement involving the upper management ranks in the Auburn AD Department.

This from Justin Hokanson: "Hearing plenty. If proven true, I hope those responsible are held accountable. That's my comment".

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
The knowledgable Barn fan (I know that's rare) will tell you that as soon as they have some success they do something stupid to sabatoge it.

kjstrata

1st Team
Feb 14, 2011
Alabama
Word from Auburn people. The quote by JH was as much verification of potential trouble as I can provide at this time as it's in the very early stages. Just wanted to make those interested aware of the situation. It's currently being looked into by Auburn officials.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I wish there was one off-season where no SEC team was in the news about cheating or scandal..It won't hurt my feelings if the NCAA slams them mind ya, but, I don't want to hear all the excuse from The Barners that this was a distraction when we beat them..Some may disagree with me & that's cool & I can respect that..That's JMHO..

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I wish there was one off-season where no SEC team was in the news about cheating or scandal..It won't hurt my feelings if the NCAA slams them mind ya, but, I don't want to hear all the excuse from The Barners that this was a distraction when we beat them..Some may disagree with me & that's cool & I can respect that..That's JMHO..
Amen, I would love for the sec to stay out of trouble, but if it hurts auburn I am all for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capstone46

1st Team
Jun 5, 2000
IF there has been embezzlement by upper management in the ticket office, the question is where did the money go. Was it embezzled for the use of dishonest individuals within the department, or was it transferred into a slush fund for improper benefits to athletes? The latter seems more likely since upper management is usually well paid and devoted to their jobs. With the banker's funds having dried up there must be a shortage of cash they have always used for cheating.

IF embezzlement is proven and those responsible are identified, it will be a circus watching them roll over on the Athletic Department to keep from going to jail if they only transferred the money to a slush fund.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.