Bama gymnastics wins SEC Championship tonight

im4datide

All-SEC
Sep 6, 2001
Spring Hill,TN
I know it's not football but.....Congrats to the ladies. They were seeded third in tonight's meet and edged out LSU by less than one tenth of a point. Congrats to Coach Duckworth on continuing the tradition of excellence that Coach Patterson started at The Capstone. Roll Tide!

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Awesome! Hopefully the new coach can keep the tradition going.
No reason Dana can't! In the 24 years I've known her she has been successful in everything she has set out to do.... Talking to her last week she was 100% focused on SEC's and it showed yesterday! I would not be shocked to see them hoist the team trophy in Fort Worth on April 18th!

I hope all BAMA fans in the DFW area come out and support the ladies. I've been working with the medalist club and Dana to plan a family friendly events for BAMA fans on Friday evening and Saturday afternoon before the team finals. (Events will be within a 0.6 mile walk of the arena.) Once finalized the events will be posted here, through the medalist club, the University and Tide in Texas DFW alumni group.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Congrats to our gymnasts and first-year coach Dana Duckworth on immediately keeping the winning tradition going.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
A great year for the girls and Coach Duckworth. She had a ton of pressure on her succeeding Coach Patterson and she came through big time. Now, let's get another NCAA Title! RTR!

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Roll Tide Roll!! Congrats to Coach Duckworth and the team. SEC Championship #9 for Bama Gymnastics!

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Great to hear that! Awesome accomplishment and congrats to their success!

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
They won regionals last night! Nationals is next... They compete in the evening session on 4/17 with OU, LSU, Nebraska, Auburn and Oregon St. For anyone planning on going (or those in DFW) the offical fan hangout is Frankie's in Sundance Square which is a 5 min walk from the arena.

They will have an area reserved for BAMA fans Friday before the evening session. We also have an area reserved pre-meet on Saturday. For those who want to hang out with BAMA fans but, don't go to the meet, they will be showing the A-Day game at 7PM. The team and offical travel party will be having dinner there post meet in a private area. While that is a closed event, Frankies has plenty of room for ALL BAMA fans post meet.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.