Odds of Bama landing RB Devin White and QB-ATL Jay Jay Howard

Braveheart

All-SEC
Feb 12, 2006
I've watched video of both of these guys and both are really impressive.

Devin White (Louisiana) is about the same size as Jalston Fowler and maybe a little faster and a tad more shifty. He runs like he's angry and is a lot of fun to watch. He also has really good hands for a RB. Supposedly, he's been electronically timed in the 40 at 4.57 seconds and is up to 260 lbs, which at his size, that's really fast.:eek2:

Howard is from McAdory HS in Alabama. Reminds me a lot of Blake Sims except he looks like's maybe two inches taller. Has an adequate arm, great speed/athleticism. Even if he ultimately doesn't play QB, he hopefully will get a long look at QB.

Anyone know where Bama stands on these two? Don't know or really care how many "stars" these guys have, they're both really good and IMO, would be great pick ups.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I've watched video of both of these guys and both are really impressive.

Devin White (Louisiana) is about the same size as Jalston Fowler and maybe a little faster and a tad more shifty. He runs like he's angry and is a lot of fun to watch. He also has really good hands for a RB. Supposedly, he's been electronically timed in the 40 at 4.57 seconds and is up to 260 lbs, which at his size, that's really fast.:eek2:

Howard is from McAdory HS in Alabama. Reminds me a lot of Blake Sims except he looks like's maybe two inches taller. Has an adequate arm, great speed/athleticism. Even if he ultimately doesn't play QB, he hopefully will get a long look at QB.

Anyone know where Bama stands on these two? Don't know or really care how many "stars" these guys have, they're both really good and IMO, would be great pick ups.
JMO, but we are loaded at qb right now so I doubt we'd take any qb that might be considered "projects."

Braveheart

All-SEC
Feb 12, 2006
JMO, but we are loaded at qb right now so I doubt we'd take any qb that might be considered "projects."
I'd normally agree but I suspect we're going to lose at least one of those guys after the Spring (i.e. at least one transfers out), plus this kid looks like he could be a really good WR or maybe safety.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.