Best places to survive a nuclear apocalypse?

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Have yall been to eastern Oregon? We drove thru there last summer. Talk about lack of civilization! I swear, we drove hours without seeing a soul and sometimes not even power lines! Just rolling hills of grass, scrub, and a bunch of nothing.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
why would I want to survive it? I doubt it really works out too well for the survivors.
"Nuclear winter" used to be the term for the aftermath. Climate change and rising sea levels may not be so urgent under this scenario.

mrusso

1st Team
Apr 17, 2006
Pardon my ignorance but what is in Montana, ND, and the Wyoming/Nebraska/Colorado area that warrants so many 2000 warhead strikes?

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL

Braveheart

All-SEC
Feb 12, 2006
Pardon my ignorance but what is in Montana, ND, and the Wyoming/Nebraska/Colorado area that warrants so many 2000 warhead strikes?
They put those nuclear missile sites in remote places because in the event of war, hopefully there would be fewer civilian casualties. My son is in the Air Force, stationed in Minot, ND and that's his job, working with nuclear missiles. Sweet Jesus, that's a God forsake place. The winters are just brutal. Wind chills of -50 below zero are not uncommon. God bless him, he's been there almost 5 years.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
They put those nuclear missile sites in remote places because in the event of war, hopefully there would be fewer civilian casualties. My son is in the Air Force, stationed in Minot, ND and that's his job, working with nuclear missiles. Sweet Jesus, that's a God forsake place. The winters are just brutal. Wind chills of -50 below zero are not uncommon. God bless him, he's been there almost 5 years.
Yes, God Bless him!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.