Link: Ted Cruz websites

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I'm interested as well. I've never head anything from Cruz that made me think he was a lunatic or a buffoon.

Now seebell has me concerned that I am a lunatic buffoon.
:conf2:
You must believe in the U.S. Constitution. You ARE a lunatic buffoon!! Haven't you learned anything the past seven years??

I don't want to be hard on ol' seebell. I just want to know why he said that about Cruz. Maybe we will get a valid response before 92 jumps in with a "clown car" Shortwave Radio comment. :)

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I'm interested as well. I've never head anything from Cruz that made me think he was a lunatic or a buffoon.

Now seebell has me concerned that I am a lunatic buffoon.
:conf2:
"Obamacare for the Internet" shows he either doesn't understand the issue at all or it bought and paid for by the Cable lobby. If it's the former I'll go ahead and claim that qualifies him as a buffoon, the latter shows he is just another politician

I think his Dad is a Lunatic, however. My proof http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/10/23/ted-cruzs-father/

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
"Obamacare for the Internet" shows he either doesn't understand the issue at all or it bought and paid for by the Cable lobby. If it's the former I'll go ahead and claim that qualifies him as a buffoon, the latter shows he is just another politician

I think his Dad is a Lunatic, however. My proof http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/10/23/ted-cruzs-father/
I liked Matthew Inman's comic on the net neutrality matter. Hilarious but a tad vulgar, so I can't link it. Google "The Oatmeal Ted Cruz."

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL

A lot of great commentary after that article. One guy seems to think the only difference between ISIS and Christians is hummus.

I guess the whole beheading children thing is a little lost on him.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Why do you say he is a lunatic, other than he's not a liberal? What makes him a lunatic buffoon?
Last week he was calling for the repeal of the federal law enacting common core.

The only problem is that there is no such law.

Common Core is not even a federal program, but a concept developed, proposed, and adopted by by a coalition of states.

So either he's a blithering idiot, or he thinks that the electorate is really stupid. Either way, I'm not interested.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Last week he was calling for the repeal of the federal law enacting common core.

Common Core is not even a federal program, but a concept developed, proposed, and adopted by by a coalition of states.

So either he's a blithering idiot, or he thinks that the electorate is really stupid. Either way, I'm not interested.
ted cruz is smart enough to know that there are enough gullible people that buy into his schtick that he can accrue a lot of money and power. i think he may even buy into his own schtick a bit.

but, i underestimate him

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

OR - he could be trying to make a point that -- there is NO law (but since our fearless leader has tied federal funding to enacting this "non law")-- and that he will NEED a law to overturn it.

But, he's far from being an idiot.....he's a very smart man......

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I liked Matthew Inman's comic on the net neutrality matter. Hilarious but a tad vulgar, so I can't link it. Google "The Oatmeal Ted Cruz."
I've seen it. Big fan of the oatmeal. Only thing I didn't like was that the language kept me from posting it here

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Cruz may never get the nomination but it will definitely be interesting watching him present facts without wilting under media and leftist attacks. He would have to survive the attacks from RHINOS too but the fear on display here and in the media today is obvious. I love the smell of liberal fear.
I think the truth on the failed policies they have supported has been fully exposed the past few years. It is shameful they cannot admit the truth for the sake of future generations. Liberal policies are destroying our freedoms, economy, and the security of the world. Country over politics is long gone.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Cruz may never get the nomination but it will definitely be interesting watching him present facts without wilting under media and leftist attacks. He would have to survive the attacks from RHINOS too but the fear on display here and in the media today is obvious. I love the smell of liberal fear.
I think the truth on the failed policies they have supported has been fully exposed the past few years. It is shameful they cannot admit the truth for the sake of future generations. Liberal policies are destroying our freedoms, economy, and the security of the world. Country over politics is long gone.
this is exactly what cruz is cashing in on. just like palin, huckabee, gingrich, etc. he will be a very wealthy man soon.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.