Sex 11 times a month will keep your spouse happy

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
This reminds me of an old joke.

A guy goes in to buy condoms and wants to buy them in bulk. The pharmacist tells him, "We have several attractive options. Here, for example, is the high school boys special, a three-pak for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. And over here is the College Boys Special, a six-pak for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday."

The guy asks him, "What's this 12 pack right here?"

Pharmacist says, "Oh, that's the Married Man's pack of 12, one each for January, February, March......"

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
This reminds me of an old joke.

A guy goes in to buy condoms and wants to buy them in bulk. The pharmacist tells him, "We have several attractive options. Here, for example, is the high school boys special, a three-pak for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. And over here is the College Boys Special, a six-pak for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday."

The guy asks him, "What's this 12 pack right here?"

Pharmacist says, "Oh, that's the Married Man's pack of 12, one each for January, February, March......"
Unfortunately, true in many cases.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I've been married for a little over 5 years now. Not to be to graphic but we haven't slowed down at all, yet. I really thought it would have slowed down some by now but that hasn't been the case..

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I've been married for a little over 5 years now. Not to be to graphic but we haven't slowed down at all, yet. I really thought it would have slowed down some by now but that hasn't been the case..
I depends on the innate sex drive of the two partners. Unfortunately, it generally slows down to the rhythm of the one with the lower drive. Since my wife and I have high drives, we're still far above the average for our ages. However, having a hip replaced will certainly disturb the frequency. Where they're making all the raw meat is close enough to your nearest gonad that it's measured in millimeters. When I was researching both the pre and post operative scenarios, I could never get anything even semi-informative on resumption of sex. All the replies seemed to be almost flip - "Oh, you'll know." After the surgery, I understood exactly what they meant... :D

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
October 23, 2011

Seriously.

We've won two national titles since the last time and the divorce ain't final yet.

So maybe that's why I get so cranky on occasion here.
That sounds almost like German divorces. When my daughter moved into a house near Stuttgart, the couple has just separated and instituted divorce proceedings. They moved out six years later. The divorce had just become final...

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
It ain't even the having the kid.

It's when the kid gets old enough to barge in on you during the fun.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.