Link: Check Out These Concept Helmet Designs For Alabama

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
It's that time of the year when we have a yearly ritual of different concepts styles of Crimson Tide Football Uni's & Helmets..AL.com is the culprit this year & thought I'd be the one to stir up the yearly hornets nest on here..These designs are actually better looking than others from the past years & lets get one thing straight..I in no way shape or form endorse these or want us to change college footballs most perfect football uniform or helmet at Alabama..I thought y'all would enjoy the different concepts they've come up with for Bama this go around from AL.com..

I must admit one thing though & I would love to see us wear our "White Helmet" in just one game..I've never seen our Boys wear our "White Helmets" in a game & would love to see us break out them ot in a game once in my lifetime..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
A white helmet would take us old timers crashing back in our minds to the Coach Bryant days. Does anyone remember if we ever wore white helmets over crimson jerseys or was it always white over white? Also, I think our white helmets had a crimson stripe as well (?).

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I like the 4/15 picture. Then just inverse it for home games. I also like the star field in the backgrounds of some

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
A white helmet would take us old timers crashing back in our minds to the Coach Bryant days. Does anyone remember if we ever wore white helmets over crimson jerseys or was it always white over white? Also, I think our white helmets had a crimson stripe as well (?).
Don't have a picture, but we definitely did occasionally wear white helmets over crimson jerseys. Usually when the other team had red helmets too.

I distinctly remember the 1971 game against Houston (they were really good back then) as an example.

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
I don't know.... You just shouldn't mess with perfection. The simplicity and purity of what Bama has been using is more than good enough for me. This is good for conversation and what if...? But I hope it never, ever, goes beyond that.

Roll Tide!

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
I don't know.... You just shouldn't mess with perfection. The simplicity and purity of what Bama has been using is more than good enough for me. This is good for conversation and what if...? But I hope it never, ever, goes beyond that.

Roll Tide!
Me too!

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA

Roll Tide!
This ^^^

With all due respect to everyone posting here: no, no, no, no, no, no. <- that should cover the 6 helmets in the graphics on the page.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
It must be that time of the year when the White helmets and the Pro Combat design discussions begin. I guess Ill bite and say Yes to a special occasion white helmet game, and no to weird Nike Pro Combat designs.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
It's the offseason so .... OK.

I don't mind the ones with the very understated background images and the current standard colors, but I really like what we have had the last few years.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.