NC2A Games thread Fri 3/27/2015

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Looking forward to NC St -with its state of Alabama connection - v the 'Ville. Gottfried, Lacey, and don't forget Ralston Turner from Muscle Shoals.

Last edited:

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Why does CBS think white peoples are not capable of being a studio analyst? Al and Jesse need to call them out on their racism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
It took four minutes before the first basket was scored in this game (Duke/Utah). Now the first TV timeout with 14:21 left in the first half and the score is 2 to 3. This is why college basketball is so hard to watch sometimes. I don't know what the answer is but they have to do something to fix the lack of scoring in this sport.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
Gonzaga beats UCLA . . another blueblood exits. It DOES look like Alford will have the Bruins back among the large timers again regularly.

Louisville beats NC State. Don't particularly like him, but Pitino is as good as anyone at coaching college basketball.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Gonzaga beats UCLA . . another blueblood exits. It DOES look like Alford will have the Bruins back among the large timers again regularly.

Louisville beats NC State. Don't particularly like him, but Pitino is as good as anyone at coaching college basketball.

Absolutely - as we go through these games....it's apparent how much impact a great coach can make on a team's performance.

Callipari, Pittino, Izzo, Coach K.......they've been here before.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
Absolutely - as we go through these games....it's apparent how much impact a great coach can make on a team's performance.

Callipari, Pittino, Izzo, Coach K.......they've been here before.
Would you trade Donovan for anyone? Idle curiosity.

Duke over Utah by 6.

Mich St has come from down to lead Oklahoma by 3.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Would you trade Donovan for anyone? Idle curiosity.

Duke over Utah by 6.

Mich St has come from down to lead Oklahoma by 3.

Heck no. Maybe not be an exact analogy - but that's like asking if you would trade CNS for anyone.

It's the combination of having a coach with integrity along with winning games that is so special.

BTW I was pulling for Oklahoma last night because of Coach Krueger but I picked Sparty to win. Izzo....don't bet against the man in March!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.