Geno Smith Arrested

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Re: Gino Smith Arrested

Ugh....just saw and said hi to him y'day afternoon. Didn't know I needed to whisper in his ear "please don't do something stupid tonight". :rolleyes:

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
2nd go round...this just increases Ronnie Harrison's already rising stock. Looks like we're working with two freshmen safeties this year...Harrison & Hootie

CrimsonTusk

1st Team
Sep 14, 2003
Florence AL USA

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
http://alabama.247sports.com/Board/...t-Cam-Robinson-rides-stationary-bike-36443960
"During the first of two media viewing periods, Geno Smith was getting an ear full from head coach Nick Saban after dropping a ball and walking back to the line, instead of jogging. Saban followed Smith all the way back to the sideline from the middle of the field."
Looks like he wasn't hustling either. Four star talent, wasted. Sad.
It's not over yet with Geno. He has no strikes left and he needs to grow up in a hurry. If he does he will be an important part of our D this year. Get your act together Geno!

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
It's not over yet with Geno. He has no strikes left and he needs to grow up in a hurry. If he does he will be an important part of our D this year. Get your act together Geno!
No more strikes... Boot his butt.... It's spring practice for crying out loud... The ONLY focus besides going to class should be football. Can't trust him going forward. Waste of talent but, he made his choice.

RJ YellowHammer

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
Memphis, Tn
Face it - Geno just buried himself under the dog house. It's important to remember that he did this to himself... Again. I don't expect him to be an active player in 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
If he didn't bury himself under the dog house he's definitely buried in the depth chart. Wouldn't shock me if he's not relegated to the scout team if not dismissed completely.

Good thing cursing isn't allowed here. Just sayin'

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
If he didn't bury himself under the dog house he's definitely buried in the depth chart. Wouldn't shock me if he's not relegated to the scout team if not dismissed completely.

Good thing cursing isn't allowed here. Just sayin'
I just don't see Coach Saban letting him go. He will run him until he almost dies and bury him like you say, but think he will be on our 2015 roster.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
This thread is the first thing I saw on here today.

And the last thing I would've wanted to see...

For so many different reasons...

Damn...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.