alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
Let's say Gregg Marshall goes to Texas or stays at Wichita St. Done
I am not really wanting Shakia Smart. Done
Archie Miller seems to be off the table as well. Done

Here are a few names that I think COULD make things interesting:
Steve Smith, current coach at Oak Hill Academy. He has coached elite athletes for years and would be able to get them to Tuscaloosa.
Stu Vetter, former coach at prep powers Flint Hill, Harker Prep, St, Johns Prospect Hall and most recently at at Montrose Christian. He has the same pedigree as Smith. both are proven winners but on the prep level.
Finally, Richard Pitino, the current coah at Minnesota and son of current Louisville coac Rick Pitino. Just thinking out loud here.

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006
No on Mike White....might as well go get Prohm. If you are going that route (white) you might as well bring home Prohm and have him hire Pearson and Pettway and keep it in the family.

And if you are going the White, Prohm, Little Pitino route, you might as well take a hard look at Bobby Hurley first.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
I really think that White is just too inexperienced. Good Coach, but we need to hit the ground running.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Lon Kruger.
I'm not sure about convincing him, but he's a program builder and he seems to like moving around. It wouldn't hurt for Alabama to throw a lot of money at him if other options run out. He wouldn't be there for long, but he'd leave the program in better shape and give Alabama the chance to search again in a few years.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.