And now Jonathan Taylor....again

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Hope Saban is ready for the criticism and second guessing from the media for the next month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
The dismissal should be quick in my view. There is just no room for this type behavior. None.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
He gone!

At least I hope he is. I think he was still on some type of parole restrictions so he will end up in jail regardless and rightfully so. Looks like we lose 2 players this week, and who was on here the other day bragging about our players being good during spring break? Well now we're jinxed....

Sent from my LG G2 4GLTE via Verizon

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
Does this really surprise anyone.This was a bad idea from the get-go.Hasta la vista baby.
I think a lot of Bama fans had misgivings about this signing. I'm still willing to give CNS an A for effort. The failure falls solely on the shoulders of Taylor. I'm sure CNS will learn from this and adjust accordingly. Taylor, on the other hand, appears to be headed for a lifetime of underachievement...big time!

Roll Tide!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
This kid is on a road that leads to a life in prison if he doesn't solve his anger management problems very soon. There are therapies that can help him. But a life playing a violent sport like football probably won't.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.