And now Jonathan Taylor....again

B

BroadwayJoe777

I think that I understand why Saban refuses to demonize Taylor right now. If Taylor doesn't have someone in his corner, he could really disappear into a dark place. Saban feels something for Taylor and refuses to abandon him in spite of the criticism that he knows will come from this decision. I see this as a sign of Saban's character, not an ego problem.
How do you know this? Are you a psychic?

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
I coach middle school kids and have left several kids onto the team that many folks were surprised about due to behavior issues (nothing that serious obviously). Sometimes the kids straighten up and do right. Sometimes they don't.

If you've got a guy that needs to be put away for life then do it. If you don't put him in jail but take away all of his opportunities you're just delaying the inevitable.

I'd like to note that LSU, Louisville and Mississippi State also offered Taylor a scholarship this year.

Last edited:

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Wow.... Believe it or not, I personally know of a person who will do things like that to her boyfriends... If the girl did indeed lied, whooo... Taylor should sue her. It's amazing how fast people were so harsh on Taylor, and then the story come out like this, and then.. wow.. I hope the real truth come out soon.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Wonder if Dee Liner wishes he'd stayed with the program? Wouldn't he be a junior this fall season? . . Two more seasons of eligibility?

Similar thought with Tenpenny . . .

Last edited:

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
"no longer our problem" .... I don't know... Not the situation... but in regard to JT... Look at the article Boo posted. "The charges against Taylor will be reviewed at a later time.
An Alabama football spokesman was unsure as of Wednesday morning whether Taylor could be reinstated to the team.
"

It's unlikely we'll ever know the real truth, but it's no longer our problem.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Tenpenny probably wished he had stayed... He would've been one behind Drake as no. 3... but He's happy where hes at now, and I think he'll be no. 1 over there. LIner... no. HE wouldn't crack the depth this season... maybe next year, bu tnot this year.
Wonder if Dee Liner wishes he'd stayed with the program? Wouldn't he be a junior this fall season? . . Two more seasons of eligibility?

Similar thought with Tenpenny . . .

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.