Interesting comment on www.alabamaintel.com about Blake Barnett

Braveheart

All-SEC
Feb 12, 2006
I know, you should take what you read on the "internets" with a grain of salt, but I was reading on www.alabamaintel.com about the QBs and they made the statement that Blake Barnett looks as good or better than the others, including Jacob Coker but that he needs a year to redshirt and add some weight.

All I could think of was "WOW!", if true. Again, I don't take anything I see on the internet as gospel but if this is true, holy cow. I do think Barnett is probably the most gifted (all around) QB to come to Alabama in a LOOONG time but that's pretty amazing if true.

Time will tell though. I'll be be very curious to see how he looks in the A Day Game.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
I know, you should take what you read on the "internets" with a grain of salt, but I was reading on www.alabamaintel.com about the QBs and they made the statement that Blake Barnett looks as good or better than the others, including Jacob Coker but that he needs a year to redshirt and add some weight.

All I could think of was "WOW!", if true. Again, I don't take anything I see on the internet as gospel but if this is true, holy cow. I do think Barnett is probably the most gifted (all around) QB to come to Alabama in a LOOONG time but that's pretty amazing if true.

Time will tell though. I'll be be very curious to see how he looks in the A Day Game.
I don't take anything on that site seriously.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
The info on that site seems inconsistent with I've read on the QBs... the Intel article on day 4 and 5 seems inconsistent with what other reporters saw and posted on twitter, and newspaper... I've read that Cornwell looked good and is really pushing Coker for the job....

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
Kinda almost... I do understand that BB needs a year to gain weight, but remember Saban said he wouldn't hesitate playing BB if he thought he was ready..

The little incident with Bo and Ragland... I don't know...
Quit keeping secrets! We're all family here :wink:

B

BroadwayJoe777

Kinda almost... I do understand that BB needs a year to gain weight, but remember Saban said he wouldn't hesitate playing BB if he thought he was ready..
Excuse me, but hasn't Saban already said that he will let Coach Kiffy make the QB choice?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.