News Article: Former CFO on food stamps after controversial viral video about Chick-Fil-A

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
I feel bad for his wife and kids because their husband and father is such moron. You'd think a CFO would be able to do a quick cost-benefit mental calculation before he executed his stunt. What did he think he was going to accomplish by ripping a polite teenager about corporate policy, all the while getting a free beverage?

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
I feel bad for his wife and kids because their husband and father is such moron. You'd think a CFO would be able to do a quick cost-benefit mental calculation before he executed his stunt. What did he think he was going to accomplish by ripping a polite teenager about corporate policy, all the while getting a free beverage?
I agree. This guy had the intelligence to become a CFO and was at least tech-savvy enough to know how to create his own YouTube channel and upload videos to it. How was he too dumb to foresee possible negative consequences from posting a video of him acting like a jerk? I understand his position, but, show a little class. And if you lose it, don't put a video of it on the internet.

Last edited:

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
There is a ton of stupidity in his behavior - I mean, harassing a girl is one thing - a very bad thing. But posting the video? Dumb.

I can only hope he ends up having to work the drive through at a Chick-Fil-A.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I'm surprised she's still married to the putz.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I'm actuallly surprised he hasn't been offered a job by Media Matters, moveon.org and the like.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
He stood up for gay rights. Why haven't gay rights advocates or Progressives offered him a position?
The Democratic Party should hire him.

Is it because of the way he communicated with that employee?

I do hate it for his family. I do believe in forgiveness for stupid actions. I don't think he is a bad person.
Maybe the Republican Party should hire him to show their forgiveness of his inappropriate actions in
interacting with that employee. Maybe Chick-fil-a should offer him a position in management to show
that they are good Christians.

He seems to have a great family.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I've had to endure the presence of some of these types - especially during my corporate years - and nothing bad ever happened to them. At least this situation makes up for 'some' of those pompous arses!

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
A 35 year old CFO of a software development company making $200K a year probably has a bit of a personality disorder.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.