Kerry says Nuke possible with Iran "If Allah Wills It"

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
How will we know if Allah wills it? How will Sec. Kerry know? Will it be because the Persian leaders told him that "Allah willed it"?

Or will it be because our President says that "Allah wills it"?

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I thought he was Irish Catholic. When the conversion?

And does the Koran say anything about enriching uranium?

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Obama and his democrat cohorts have given the Muslim Brotherhood full charge of the federal government. The citizens of this nation no longer have representation or consideration from their government.
Expect 'sooner than later' for Islam to be proclaimed as the new national religion of the US.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Obama and his democrat cohorts have given the Muslim Brotherhood full charge of the federal government. The citizens of this nation no longer have representation or consideration from their government.
Expect 'sooner than later' for Islam to be proclaimed as the new national religion of the US.
inshallah

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Make fun if you will, laugh if you want.
Obama has filled virtually every important post in the federal government with Muslims and the Muslim Brotherhood has taken hold in the White House. Do you think they're going to allow another Presidential election that could result in them having to leave? Do you think they're going to just get up and leave? I'm going to make this one prediction that a lot of folks will find humorous. But this is not made in humor.
This will not end peacefully.

Now that you're all laughing, here's something else to laugh about:
We have a discussion over on the Basketball board that's now reached 122 pages of who will be the new basketball coach at the University of Alabama. The real concern should be how much longer will there be a University of Alabama? How much longer will the Universities across the country be allowed to stay open?
What will all of you do when Sharia Law is placed in effect across the entire country? Think about what that will mean to the fabric of this nation, and our customs.. Think about what that will mean to yourselves, and your families..
There's also discussion of who will be the candidates in the next Presidential elections. Are you sure there will be another election?
I'm sure a lot of folks here are busting out in laughter, thinking I've gone out of my mind. But I haven't. I'm dead serious, and I say again: This will not end peacefully.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Obama has filled virtually every important post in the federal government with Muslims and the Muslim Brotherhood has taken hold in the White House. Do you think they're going to allow another Presidential election that could result in them having to leave? Do you think they're going to just get up and leave? I'm going to make this one prediction that a lot of folks will find humorous. But this is not made in humor.

We have a discussion over on the Basketball board that's now reached 122 pages of who will be the new basketball coach at the University of Alabama. The real concern should be how much longer will there be a University of Alabama? How much longer will the Universities across the country be allowed to stay open?
What will all of you do when Sharia Law is placed in effect across the entire country? Think about what that will mean to the fabric of this nation, and our customs.. Think about what that will mean to yourselves, and your families..
There's also discussion of who will be the candidates in the next Presidential elections. Are you sure there will be another election?
I'm sure a lot of folks here are busting out in laughter, thinking I've gone out of my mind. But I haven't. I'm dead serious, and I say again: This will not end peacefully.
this has to be performance art

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000

I don't think you are out of your mind at all. I haven't really thought of Obama's term ending in that manner, though. It's a known fact that Muslim Brotherhood is firmly entrenched in the White House, so if they refuse to leave and get their hands on the billions of round of hollow point ammo the feds have amassed over the last few years, it could get ugly especially if a new regime hostile to the Obama policies tries to move in. Nightmare scenario, for sure. I hope it's a peaceful transition but I wouldn't put it past this clown to allow it to play out otherwise.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
so, this is no longer a solo act, it is a full blown comedy troupe. maybe it will lead to an snl gig
Why don't you try to contribute to the discussion, whatever your opinion is? You're particularly smug this morning.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Why don't you try to contribute to the discussion, whatever your opinion is? You're particularly smug this morning.
you consider plausible (actually it seems more that you consider it probable based on your posts) the notion that the muslim brotherhood has infiltrated the highest levels of our government, has stockpiled ammo, will institute sharia law, and will not voluntarily give up power, because you are sure that all of the fantasies you have of the "clown" are true. my opinion is that this is absolute hogwash.

to the extent that this is considered a discussion, smug mockery is a quite valid contribution to said discussion.

whether that smug mockery is particular or normal is another issue, i guess.

Last edited:

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
you consider plausible (actually it seems more that you consider it probable based on your posts) the notion that the muslim brotherhood has infiltrated the highest levels of our government, has stockpiled ammo, will institute sharia law, and will not voluntarily give up power, because you are sure that all of the fantasies you have of the "clown" are true. my opinion is that this is absolute hogwash.

to the extent that this is considered a discussion, smug mockery is a quite valid contribution to said discussion.

92tide exists only to attempt to degrade the opinions and concerns of others. Having a constructive conversation with him is a stretch at best.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
92tide exists only to attempt to degrade the opinions and concerns of others. Having a constructive conversation with him is a stretch at best.
these opinions and concerns do not need me to degrade them. i think that to the extent that it may possibly open some eyes to the delusion that they live in (e.g. the muslims have infiltrated and are coming to get us), the mockery can be constructive.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000

We're speculating on what a post-Obama United States will look like, and if a peaceful transition is possible. Given the clown's defiance and penchant for ruling by executive fiat, surely you must understand it's a valid concern for more than just BamaReb and myself. Do you ever look at current political climates and see one or two steps down the road? It appears not. I don't say that to be flippant or insulting in any way.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.