Kerry says Nuke possible with Iran "If Allah Wills It"

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
We're speculating on what a post-Obama United States will look like, and if a peaceful transition is possible. Given the clown's defiance and penchant for ruling by executive fiat, surely you must understand it's a valid concern for more than just BamaReb and myself. Do you ever look at current political climates and see one or two steps down the road? It appears not. I don't say that to be flippant or insulting in any way.
yes i do.

if you wish to speculate based on what you see as the clown's defiance, the one's embrace of and capitulation to the mulsim brotherhood, etc. that is your prerogative. it is also my prerogative to mock your fantasies.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
these opinions and concerns do not need me to degrade them. i think that to the extent that it may possibly open some eyes to the delusion that they live in (e.g. the muslims have infiltrated and are coming to get us), the mockery can be constructive.
Believe what you will. May the religion of pieces protect you.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
yes i do.

if you wish to speculate based on what you see as the clown's defiance, the one's embrace of and capitulation to the mulsim brotherhood, etc. that is your prerogative. it is also my prerogative to mock your fantasies.
Believe me when I say nothing related to the clown qualifies as "fantasy."

But I only speak for myself.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Those who believe Obama won't peacefully step aside and allow the next elected president to assume the position, are you willing to put money where your ideological beliefs are?

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
You are correct. In fairness to Secretary Kerry, muslims saying "inshallah" is almost de rigeur when speaking in future tense.
"When will the repair man come and fix the faucet?
"Bukra (tomorrow), inshallah."
its not just muslims, its a lot of the folks living in the middle east, regardless of religion.

i'm going to the head and i'll be right back, inshallah

Last edited:

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
i heard they are having a sale on this at wal-mart

You need to catch up with the technological advances in defending against the government's mind-control waves...this new and improved product is twice as effective...you just have to remember to turn the nonstick side outward:

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I hope he does step aside peacefully but his track record of respecting the Constitution isn't that good. Just sayin.'

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Those who believe Obama won't peacefully step aside and allow the next elected president to assume the position, are you willing to put money where your ideological beliefs are?
Come on CA, you know better. Just before President Obama's term comes to an end we will begin to see ISIS fighters welcomed in the White House. The Fema camps will start to fill up and black helicopters with Arabian pilots will swarm our skies. Obama will declare an national emergency and suspend the Constitution. He will become our ayatollah for life. Insha'allah.

Some posts here verge on lunacy.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Come on CA, you know better. Just before President Obama's term comes to an end we will begin to see ISIS fighters welcomed in the White House. The Fema camps will start to fill up and black helicopters with Arabian pilots will swarm our skies. Obama will declare an national emergency and suspend the Constitution. He will become our ayatollah for life. Insha'allah.

Some posts here verge on lunacy.
verge?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.