How Chinese Restaurant Turned the Tables on Yelp Reviewer

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
It's hard to understand what Dan W's motive was for posting the false review. This is similar to vandalism where someone just gets a kick out of doing harm to another and expecting not to get caught.

BamaPokerplayer

All-American
Oct 10, 2004
It's hard to understand what Dan W's motive was for posting the false review. This is similar to vandalism where someone just gets a kick out of doing harm to another and expecting not to get caught.
Yes, that is what made me ill when I saw read the article. It seems he just wanted to cause harm.

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
What's interesting is that he actually did go in there for about 22 seconds. His post said a minute, so the time isn't that different. However, there's a difference between seeing there is a waiting list and deciding to move on, and being treated rudely because you're dining alone. He described the latter, which the video shows did not happen.
I try to take all Yelp reviews with a grain of salt, but especially ones that sing the praises of another restaurant while criticizing the one they are posting about.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Yelp has sadly turned into a Scam, in my opinion. I use it because it still has great proximity features (find a restaurant near you!) but I do not trust their reviews. Plenty of stories online of Yelp sales reps offering to remove negative reviews and many accusations of false negatives appearing after business owners decline to buy advertisements within yelp.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.