Tyren Jones Charged with Marijuana Possession

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Nick needs to tell the next player who so much as farts in a team meeting is gone! I'd rather go 7-5 than deal with these idiots!

Sometimes you can have too many 4&5 star recruits.... They all have a sense of entitlement! Look at the 2009 roster! More 3* recruits, kids who gave a damn!

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I'm going to officially go on record and say that this sucks. Hate it for the fella but he has to make better decisions.

im4datide

All-SEC
Sep 6, 2001
Spring Hill,TN
Not a smart move while already on your second suspension. I'm sure this is strike 3 now with CNS. Hate to say it but he's got to go! Loved watching this kid run but you gotta make better decisions with your life!

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
They need to build Bryant Hall II and put these football players in it. Curfew at 11 pm during the week. Ask the players on here that lived there. I know the NCAA has its silly rules but do not all freshmen have to live in school housing or dorms the first year at UA? or has that changed too. I know Tyren Jones my daughter went to high school with him. He comes from a good family but the kid cant deal with peer pressure its seems.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
After the last few arrests we had at Bama the last few years, cured us of making fun or talking crap, when other schools have players arrested on their teams..This board at least has been quick to point out the next player arrested, may be our own, when players on other teams have been arrested..I can't defend other Bama Boards I don't post on..But..TideFans has been really good when other teams have players arrested..We learned our lessons about that along the way during "The Process" & realize we can wake up the next morning to news one or a couple of our Players have been arrested in the morning news..

I suspect this board will be eerily quiet when the next school has a football player arrested.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.