147 Christians gunned down by Muslims in Kenya

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I'm just wondering what people would think and how they would react if some Christians were to attack a mosque while those inside were in the middle of their prayer services and gun down dozens of them for no other reason than that they are Muslims.
To be clear, I'm not suggesting that any such attack should occur or condoning any such actions. I'm just wondering why there is no backlash against these attacks.
It makes me wonder if we Christians are headed for extermination..

gman4tide

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2005
Flint Creek
I'm just wondering what people would think and how they would react if some Christians were to attack a mosque while those inside were in the middle of their prayer services and gun down dozens of them for no other reason than that they are Muslims.
To be clear, I'm not suggesting that any such attack should occur or condoning any such actions. I'm just wondering why there is no backlash against these attacks.
It makes me wonder if we Christians are headed for extermination..
YES

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
It was said the gunman moved through the dorms asking who was Christian or Musllim. The Christians were shot on the spot. I wonder how many of us would have the courage to stand up for our faith in God. Those poor brave souls.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
It was said the gunman moved through the dorms asking who was Christian or Musllim. The Christians were shot on the spot. I wonder how many of us would have the courage to stand up for our faith in God. Those poor brave souls.
I'd like to think I would stand up for my faith, but I'd add one caveat - this ain't Kenya...

"It is illegal in Kenya to own any type of firearm without a valid gun ownership license as spelled out under the Firearms Act (Cap. 114) Laws of Kenya. Anyone who is 12 years or older can apply to privately own a gun. However, such persons must provide in writing to the Chief Licensing Officer (CLO) stating genuine reason(s) for their need to privately own and carry a firearm. It remains at the discretion of the CLO to make a decision to award, deny or revoke a gun ownership license based on the reason(s) given."

If the muzzles think they can take over the US like this, they have another thing coming.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I'd like to think I would stand up for my faith, but I'd add one caveat - this ain't Kenya...

"It is illegal in Kenya to own any type of firearm without a valid gun ownership license as spelled out under the Firearms Act (Cap. 114) Laws of Kenya. Anyone who is 12 years or older can apply to privately own a gun. However, such persons must provide in writing to the Chief Licensing Officer (CLO) stating genuine reason(s) for their need to privately own and carry a firearm. It remains at the discretion of the CLO to make a decision to award, deny or revoke a gun ownership license based on the reason(s) given."

If the muzzles think they can take over the US like this, they have another thing coming.
Institute "gun control" (as defined by the liberals) in the US and what you see in Kenya is what would be the result here.
As it is, "there is a rifle behind every blade of grass" and that's fine by me.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Institute "gun control" (as defined by the liberals) in the US and what you see in Kenya is what would be the result here.
Yeah, all the students should have been armed. That would have worked out good for the kids shot in PCB also.

Shoeless

Scout Team
Jun 6, 2010
I agree. I would much rather have the option to fight back than to be killed like sheep. I can think of nothing worse than my last thought's being that I might have saved myself and my family if only I could have met force with equal or greater force.

The 2nd Amendment Matters.

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al

The gun part is covered pretty much in the south but we just got to try to keep them out of washington. Maybe 2016 is the time.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
The gun part is covered pretty much in the south but we just got to try to keep them out of Washington. Maybe 2016 is the time.
Sorry, they're already there. Many are close advisers of Obama and others have been installed as department heads.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.