*** OT Jonah Williams Commits to [ENROLLS AT] Alabama ***

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
I know we've had some bad news, but we got a big time commitment in an area of need.

Jonah Williams, an OT from California, commits to the good guys!!!

RTR!!!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: OT Jonah Williams commits to Bama!!!

Great news and much needed for the Bama nation. Anybody have a profile, rating, etc....?

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

Crystal Ball prediction: 100% Auburn.

good job 247!

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.

Finally some good news for the program! Welcome Jonah Williams and Roll Tide! In a couple of years we will have a California lineman blocking for a California QB. That'll be a first for the Tide!

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Hearing the staff believes he is a five star talent. Farrell was saying I belive on Twitter he was in the same breath of little. Speaking of little hearing we are making a push for him. Could this be the year we stock up on tackles

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Hearing the staff believes he is a five star talent. Farrell was saying I belive on Twitter he was in the same breath of little. Speaking of little hearing we are making a push for him. Could this be the year we stock up on tackles
I'm thinking 3-4 OT's in this class.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Think everyone missed the update ,but he is a 5 star on rivals and number 2 OT. We also have a better than 50% at the Number 1 OT in this class. I would Still like Williams or Allen or both. IMO Allen will be a fluke type of right tackle or Herman Johnson OG. He played for LSU.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Think everyone missed the update ,but he is a 5 star on rivals and number 2 OT. We also have a better than 50% at the Number 1 OT in this class. I would Still like Williams or Allen or both. IMO Allen will be a fluke type of right tackle or Herman Johnson OG. He played for LSU.
Great update on Jonah. I saw also where Jonah is an incredibly good shot put and discuss track star. Hope we get Allen also.

I saw where OT Garret Bolles, #2 JUCO player, just visited and was honored to get offered. Anything on him?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.