Good News This Morning

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Happy Easter !!

Salvation would not be available and we all would spend eternity in Hell except for Christ’s birth, His perfect life, His sacrificial death and resurrection. Let us think upon that for those who believe!
"He came to pay a debt He did not owe because we owed a debt we could not pay."

bobstod

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Magnolia Springs, AL. USA
I think the poster was inferring that Jesus' execution didn't turn out exactly as planned. He AROSE! It wasn't the Jews who crucified him, though. The Sanhedrin did not have that power in Jerusalem. Only the Romans did and crucifixion was their method. If the Jews had killed Jesus, they would have stoned him.
Nevertheless, when he died on that cross, he accepted every bad choice you have ever made, every time you did something you knew was wrong. Yours and mine and every other human, living or dead or yet to be born. All you have to do is ask.
A very happy Easter to you all, believers or not.

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
A day is as a 1000 years to the Lord.
I had to double check to see if this is the football board instead of the Christian channel! ;) This is old news for ya'll Christians, what almost two thousand years old? Think about that for a moment, 2,000 years! How many generations ago is that 50? ;)

Happy Easter just the same!!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!! :)

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
He is risen indeed! A little late to the party, but Happy Easter to all!

And as for the comments about who crucified Jesus - the answer is we all did. The only thing holding Him to that cross was our sin - mine first.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
He is risen indeed! A little late to the party, but Happy Easter to all!

And as for the comments about who crucified Jesus - the answer is we all did. The only thing holding Him to that cross was our sin - mine first.
I'm later to the thread than you, but I am in total agreement with what you said. This was God's game plan to save us.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.