Welcome to Bama Nation, Coach Avery Johnson!

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
Welcome to Alabama, Coach Avery Johnson!

I am sure Coach Johnson is signed in and perusing the New Coach thread right now as I type. We need one specifically to welcome him aboard. Send him a 'Welcome' note!

So happy to have you board, Coach Johnson! I'm excited about Alabama Basketball for the first time in a long time. Thanks for hitting AD Battle's digits! Roll Tide!

Last edited:

hself206

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 16, 2009
Welcome Coach Johnson. Got out there and make us proud. We want to show that ALABAMA can have a winning basketball team. Kudos to Bill Battles.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
Re: Welcome to Alabama, Coach Avery Johnson!

If dabaxter had his way, things would be really confusing now.

Congrats Coach Johnson. Look forward to seeing a Bama game this winter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
I think this is a great hire! I know some are worried about how good of a recruiter he will be but they need not be. With that personality he will have players and especially the moms as excited about the program as we are.

B

BroadwayJoe777

I for one am very excited to have you Coach Avery Johnson! Much success your way and RTR!!

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Welcome Coach Johnson! Let's start pulling some horses to pull the wagon!

bamacpa70

1st Team
Nov 17, 2003
Roanoke, VA

Woot woot! First time I have been excited about the basketball program in a decade +!! Welcome aboard Coach!

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC

Been quietly watching this hiring process and associated threads. And I gotta say, the good about this hire is the fact that he called us! That's a very good sign that he wants to be here and is a real go getter!

Let's Roll Tide!

Last edited:

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

I think he'll make a huge splash on the recruiting trail. Might not show up this year with limited time and slots open, but we'll start to see a difference.

We know he can coach..but college sports begins on the recruiting trail and I think we'll start to see some different types of players coming our way!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.