CBS best HC ranking

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Now realize that in his 13 seasons as an SEC coach, he's lost only 23 SEC games. That's right, in the toughest division of the toughest conference in the country, Saban has managed to win 77 percent of the time. Hell, at Alabama he's only lost 11 SEC games in eight seasons. Has your head exploded yet?!

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...ve-college-football-coach-rankings-the-top-25
i guess this means that the ajc will again run the comarison/contrast article proving that richt is far superior to any other division 1 football coach

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
1. Saban NC 2. Meyer NC 3. Stoops NC 4. Miles NC 5. Patterson (No NC) 6. Spurrier NC 7. Richt No NC 8. Fisher NC 9. Harbaugh NC 10. Malzahn NC
Looks about right, to me.
when you look at richt's body of work, it is very unimpressive with very few "big" wins. this is especially true for the last 10 or so years. he is a solid coach, fwiw, but i do not think he is one of the top 10 coaches in the game right now.

BamaPokerplayer

All-American
Oct 10, 2004
when you look at richt's body of work, it is very unimpressive with very few "big" wins. this is especially true for the last 10 or so years. he is a solid coach, fwiw, but i do not think he is one of the top 10 coaches in the game right now.
I would have Fisher ahead of Patterson and Richt, and Guz ahead of Jim.

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
i dont buy Gus anywhere near the top 10. his offense is very imaginative. but his 2 year record with a couple of those being lucky wins does not warrant this ranking for him. JMHO and he has time to prove me wrong

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.