NC2A hoops final: Wiscy v Duke 4/6/2015

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Now that the last SEC team is out who to be for? . . Think I'm going with Wiscy. Not a Duke hater. Admire them for how consistently they are good to great.

Why the Badgers? Respect how they play as a team, how Kaminsky and Dekker stayed for this chance, plus visited Madison on a football game weekend once and thought it was a blast.

Beat em Bucky(the Badger mascot) [can't use the real saying here] ;)

Whaddya think folks?

Last edited:

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
I want Whisky to win but I am not sure they can pull it off coming off the big emotional game against Kentucky

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Not sure I want the B1G winning both football and basketball, so pulling for Duke - by default.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I want Duke to win but I scratch my head at people drooling over Okafor. He was shut down twice earlier in the tourney by double teams and Kaminsky is schooling him tonight. How is he the supposed #1 NBA pick?? He needs another year or two in college. Winslow is the best Duke player right now.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
What a great game so far....

....you also realize how far away from being an elite team we were when you watch this........

I'm pulling for the Badgers, but what a fun gave to watch so far.....

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Not sure I want the B1G winning both football and basketball, so pulling for Duke - by default.
Thought the same...but honestly I'd rather see the underdog win it.

But this is why folks hate us in football. It's hard to root for the blueblood when it's not your team.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
This Allen kid is very good!
Duke can win if they keep feeding him. Let him drive to get Whisky in foul trouble. He's excellent from the line. Okafor is just off tonight. He's missed 4 easy layups. Allen and Winslow are the key to Duke winning this one.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.