Rabbi warns Jews to leave US - civil war is coming

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
AND, his followers will emigrate to Israel, and, like the vast majority of the ultra-orthodox, will not perform any work and will live off the dole, with no guilt whatsoever. Nor will they take up arms to defend the land to which he advises that they flee. Enough of these weirdos...

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
He is right about another thing. Civil War is coming to the US, and right soon.
“Also the US will be a place of danger in the war and it is still too early to say which states within the United States will survive, but many parts will be destroyed and poisoned, even civil war will break out in the United States and states will cut themselves off from the federal government. The US may not be used as a refuge but there will remain here survivors. “
This is spot on, imo.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
AND, his followers will emigrate to Israel, and, like the vast majority of the ultra-orthodox, will not perform any work and will live off the dole, with no guilt whatsoever. Nor will they take up arms to defend the land to which he advises that they flee. Enough of these weirdos...
I miss my like button.....

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I hope all you apocalyptics have 100s of gallons of water, a couple of years of food plus the necessary armaments. Personally, I don't really want to survive and I mean that...

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
The Rabbi says: “If I can do it myself I’d get up and go to Israel and to bless the very dirt, but I do not have permission to do so – from heaven it is commanded that in the meantime I should stay here in the US,” he was quoted as saying.

​He must like cable TV and the Kosher deli in his neighborhood.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
The Rabbi says: “If I can do it myself I’d get up and go to Israel and to bless the very dirt, but I do not have permission to do so – from heaven it is commanded that in the meantime I should stay here in the US,” he was quoted as saying.

​He must like cable TV and the Kosher deli in his neighborhood.

I'm thinking he goes for the $10 beer buckets at Hooters.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I hope all you apocalyptics have 100s of gallons of water, a couple of years of food plus the necessary armaments. Personally, I don't really want to survive and I mean that...
I am with you Earle. If someone said an asteroid was heading to Earth, I would want to know where it was hitting and go there.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I am with you Earle. If someone said an asteroid was heading to Earth, I would want to know where it was hitting and go there.
That's good to know. When the uncaring/unprepared look into the face of their own mortality at least they'll know that their ultimate demise is of their own choosing.
"See ya, wouldn't want to be ya."
As for my family and I, we've been preparing for months/years and are prepared for however long it takes to come out and face whatever may be at the other end.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Just curious....what are the two sides? Or will there be more than two?
Just like other great civilizations, this one will not last forever. What happened to ancient Rome, ancient Greece, ancient Egypt, ancient Persia, et al? How long did Hitler's Third Reich last? A thousand years? Nope! When will this one end? I have NO earthly idea. Do you?

As far as the two sides, how about the Haves or the Elite vs the Have-NOTS. And this will not be a football game. If it happens, it will lead to more than just concussions. Or how about the Good vs the Bad? Or how about the Evil vs the Just or Good? Or how about the Civilized vs the Un-Civilized, i.e. Barbarians? Are the Barbarians at the gate as we speak? Or will it be the Neo-Crusades? You can determine team names for this? How about the Conservatives vs the Progressives or the Donkeys vsthe Elephants?

It will not be the Celtics vs the Lakers or The Barn vs the Alabama Crimson Tide!

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States
What could be the catalyst for a civil war in this country again, racial, religious, political, social or some other divisive that could cause one part of the country to oppose another?I just don't see the central government turning over their power to states or regular citizens. Don't believe they would just hand the state of Alabama the Redstone Arsenal or any other military base freely.

I am afraid it would be more of a Mad Maxx type scenario where gangs and groups of people form an underground type resistance campaigning against the status quo, ruling government warring. Marshal law would be nation wide in the cities and rural areas and the underground resistance would not be very organized, just hit and miss violence. Kinda like whats going on in other countries around the world now.

I just do not see our society doing that anytime soon. But if every Jew in this country decided to move to Israel I wouldn't stop them! Make more room for Mexicans, Haitians and who all else lol!! ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.