It's sad that there is little to no interest in Alabama Softball

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
These girls have done nothing but win and brought home not only the first Softball championship for Alabama but for the SEC as a whole and yet we can't get behind them on this board.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Agreed, but it seems we have this discussion every year. The Lady Tide do an excellent job every year in representing our University in softball. It seems though that "Tidefans Reporter" either isn't interested in or can't be bothered with reporting scheduling, game results, etc., when it comes to softball.
Look also at the Women's Sports board and you'll see continuous reporting by Rolltide.com on the women's gymnastics program. Again though, where's the reporting on softball??
Shameful.

Last edited:

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
The title is very misleading.

Alabama is #1 overall in attendance by a long shot. Now, you qualified within your post that it pertains to the board, but really all you are doing is commenting on overall interest in the sport, not some sort of poor job by Alabama fans. Alabama's attendance is about #4 and #5 combined...

I don't even know where to go on the internet to find an busy women's softball forum (I did find one forum which had multiple posts from today, but it's a generic softball forum, I did see an Alabama poster there).

Last edited:

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
The title is very misleading.

Alabama is #1 overall in attendance by a long shot. Now, you qualified within your post that it pertains to the board, but really all you are doing is commenting on overall interest in the sport, not some sort of poor job by Alabama fans. Alabama's attendance is about #4 and #5 combined...

I don't even know where to go on the internet to find an busy women's softball forum (I did find one forum which had multiple posts from today, but it's a generic softball forum, I did see an Alabama poster there).
Trying to find a site for Softball is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Even ESPNW does a poor job of it. Well, I haven't checked his year but last season they were poor.

im4datide

All-SEC
Sep 6, 2001
Spring Hill,TN
We shut out the boogs tonight 6-0 on a grand slam and 2 solo homers. Freshman pitcher had 13 K's tonight against the top hitting team in the SEC. Good start to the series! Game 2 tomorrow night at 6 on ESPNU

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
No mention of the SEC golf tournaments on here, either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.