Would it help support our Program, if we added BBall to our Recruiting Forum

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
For those new to hoops recruiting, the live period has started. This weekend kicks off the Nike EYBL circuit. This weekend's tournament is in Virginia. Nike started a new trend with the AAU circuit. It has a league made of Nike sponsored teams. They play at different locations through the spring and summer. The teams with the best records qualify for the year end of circuit tournament, The Peach Jam. The Alabama Challenge and the Georgia Stars participate in EYBL.

Josh Langford will not be on the EYBL circuit. He plays AAU with the Atlanta Celtics. That is an Adidas team. It wouldn't surprise me if Miss State becomes a player in his recruitment. Korey McCray, Miss State assistant, was the CEO of the Atlanta Celtics until he was hired by Howland at UCLA. That helped Howland sign Jordan Adams and Tony Parker.
Josh Langford would be a huge get for CAJ. I've heard that Josh has spent some time at UA and that our shot of getting him was better than most people thought. I like our chances a lot more with CAJ in charge.

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
Didn't really want to post a new thread for it, but looks like Kentucky is pushing hard for Ingram. Crap!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I would like a separate Basketball Recruiting forum.
There's simply not enough interest, year round, to justify it. In fact, we used to consolidate football recruiting with the football forum after NSD. People just don't like to look at a forum and see the last post was a month ago...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.