Link: Harbaugh takes a stand, shows "American Sniper" after university cancels it.

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
Re: Harbaugh takes a stand, shoes "American Sniper" after university cancels it.

No, the UM admin caved to the protesters who came out against the scheduled showing. Then found their backbone, again, thanks to Harbaugh.

Correct. Any caving that the admin did was caving to PC protestors, not to Harbaugh.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Re: Harbaugh takes a stand, shoes "American Sniper" after university cancels it.

What was the stand against this movie about:

Content in the film being obscenely offensive to a protected class

OR

An anti-war belief being projected onto this story from the war

If it is the former, I can entertain the complaints. If it is the latter, toughen up and fight your battles where it matters (electing politicians who seek to avoid interjecting into world affairs).

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Re: Harbaugh takes a stand, shows "American Sniper" after university cancels it.

Because this seems more like a political than sports topic..
Fair enough but it is sports related and this is the off season. I mean, if someone likes political correctness then they can certainly not read this thread. I like the comments frankly.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
Re: Harbaugh takes a stand, shows "American Sniper" after university cancels it.

My new 2nd fav college head coach!!

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008

This belong in sports. Sports has been vital to what this country is about and stands for. We Sing the National Anthem at every event. What is more patriotic than that? If sports or people in sports are what takes this country back, even better. For every veteran and current soldier, I thank you and could never repay that debt you paid for this country and my family.

If you dont like this country, what we stand for and the Godly foundation we were built on. Leave!!!

JF3

Scout Team
Jul 16, 2004
Phenix City, AL

This belong in sports. Sports has been vital to what this country is about and stands for. We Sing the National Anthem at every event. What is more patriotic than that? If sports or people in sports are what takes this country back, even better. For every veteran and current soldier, I thank you and could never repay that debt you paid for this country and my family.

If you dont like this country, what we stand for and the Godly foundation we were built on. Leave!!!
Thanks Skeet! AMEN!!:BigA:

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio

i've had it 10 times over with PC absurdity.

well done coach harbaugh!

mods, please remove this comment if it's too political.

I hate censorship based on personal opinions...
If they dont want to view it....simply dont go!

James Eagle

1st Team
Aug 9, 2011
North Georgia

Fair enough but it is sports related and this is the off season. I mean, if someone likes political correctness then they can certainly not read this thread. I like the comments frankly.
Bingo! My thoughts exactly!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.