Bill Battle on replacing Nick Saban

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Nope. Utah and Bowling Green are a big step up from USA. Even if you want to make that argument, he would be an exception as he's proved to be on of the best coaches of this generation.

Most of the outlook on Utah now is because of Urban Meyer and Wittingham. Utah was in a far less desirable MWC league under Meyer. They werent much different than anybody from the Sun Belt. I still dont think Joey Jones is the answer, but it isnt always a big time hire that brings you championships either. Whoever it is that replaces CNS is not going to be an upgrade.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Hey guys, I have been reading TideFans for about a year now but today is my first as a memeber and am a huge Alabama fan (All sports but especially football and basketball). My family has season tickets to football games so I have been going to most home, almost all neutral/bowl games, and some away games since I was about 5 (although I am only 17). I look forward to posting more and sharing my opinions. But since I'm on this thread, I think that if CNS retired 4-6 years down the road, Lane Kiffin would be a very interesting but risky hire. Maybe he will continue to learn from the best and be a little more practiced as the head guy again. Gary Patterson would also be highly successful here IMO. Thanks guys and Roll Tide!!
Kiffin is a possibility, but I wouldnt put stakes on it happening. Patterson wont leave TCU even if we offered him all the money in the state of Alabama, and plus he would be pretty old at that point of time. Also Welcome RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.