Appears Ricky Tarrant is Transferring

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Texas Southern was a pipe dream then and what was in that pipe ain't being revealed...Tarrant could set it afire in Memphis.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Memphis fans seem to be excited with Tarrant coming in. I read an article in the Memphis Commercial Appeal (here is the link but I think it is member's only) . The article says that UM needs guards and also needs "a reliable scoring point guard".

It states that Tarrant is not is not an efficient shooter hitting 39.8% from the field but he "can break down defenders off the dribble and create his own shot". It also mentions his 80% free throw shooting percentage which has been practically unheard of at UM. According to the article, ESPN.com rated Tarrant as the 6th best transfer during this offseason.

ETA: I didn't know there was someone rating transfer players. It shows how transferring in basketball has become a regular part of offseason activity.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.