Oregon On-Line Girlfriend Hits Alabama Man On Head With Bat....

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
http://www.abc3340.com/story/288026...by-online-girlfriend-hit-in-the-head-with-bat

SALEM, Ore. -- Police say an Oregon woman struck her boyfriend of about two years in the head with a baseball bat last Wednesday because she didn't want to date him anymore.

Haley Fox, 24, met Samuel Campbell, 26, over the internet in 2011 and the two started dating. Police said Campbell agreed to move to Oregon last week from Alabama to live with Fox. The two met for the first time in person last Wednesday at Fox's home in the 7000 block of Lipscomb Road SE in Marion County.

While Campbell was outside the house drinking wine that night, Fox told him to close his eyes and that's when she grabbed a baseball bat and struck him in the head with it, police said. She told investigators she didn't want to be his girlfriend anymore, and that's why she decided to hurt him.

Campbell suffered cuts to the head required staples and a fractured skull.

Fox is facing assault charges and has been released on bond.

====================

I realize I'm stereotyping but it seems to me that there's a reason people online dating are online and not dating anyone they know locally.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.