Link: Reporters Get a Common Answer When Asking Veteran Players Which Young Guy Stands Out

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Link

A survey usually garners various results – at least most of the time. But that wasn’t the case this spring when several veteran Alabama players were asked which player has stood out to them. The overwhelming answer was early enrollee safety Ronnie Harrison, who arrived on campus in January and is already turning heads on the field.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Here's hoping the extra spring work has him ready to put his physical talents to good use this fall.

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
We missed on a couple of very good corners the last few years. Conner being one I wanted. If Ronnie can learn the position well enough he could be a big player for us this year and especially years to come.

Everyone says he is a baller with good instincts.

I think of the interception in the Super Bowl when it comes to instinctive plays. Some guys just have a knack for being where the ball is. That's essential for a cornerback. He is in a position of need, has the size and speed so if he isn't playing it will be because someone beat him out. I don't see a redshirt for him, he will play ST's if nothing else.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.